Congregational Leadership – Board of Directors
- Adam Miller, Co-President
- Michael McCune, Vice President of Finance
- David Friedman, Vice President of Worship
- Carol Offenbach, Secretary
- Sally Gordon, Sisterhood Co-President
- Naomi Silverman, Sisterhood Co-President
Board of Director meetings are open to all members. If you are a member and are interested in serving on the board, please speak to the President.
We welcome your involvement! Your participation in synagogue committees is vital and appreciated. We have a place where you can make a difference across all sorts of activities, programs, events and initiatives. Depending on your schedule, you may commit one hour or 100 to an activity you really care about, from helping in the kitchen for Kiddush lunch to spearheading a new fundraising or social awareness campaign. Our committees include:
Membership, Development, Programming, Education and Social Action. And the Sisterhood always has something going on!
To join a committee or to volunteer, please contact us.