Ohev Programs & Activities
Ohev Sholom makes it easy for you to participate and enjoy the benefits of membership through our numerous ongoing programs. Among them: encouraging participation in services; hosting annual Scholar-In-Residence weekends, congregational family Shabbat dinners, and events focused around the Jewish Holidays.
Most of our programs are held at Ohev, in Asner social hall, which can accommodate as many as 350 people. Our kitchens are kosher and are available to members of the congregation for Simchas and special events.
Read more about our Programs and Activities:
- Cafe Ohev Sunday Speaker Series
- Chavurah: Women of Wisdom
- Film Event
- Jewish Education (Beit Midrash)
- Kristallnacht: A Brief History
- Mahjong Tournament
- Members Meet-Up (55-up)
- Moe Deutch Distinguished Service Award
- Parents Night Out (Free babysitting at Ohev)
- Ruth Fredman Cernea Great Latke Hamantash Debate
- Shaw Scholar-in-Residence Weekend
- Young Couples Club