Every year, the Sisterhood of Congregation Ohev Sholom bakes hundreds of hamantashen in preparation for Purim.
We always offer a variety of flavors:
• poppy seed
Cost is $14 per dozen hamantashen. Minimum order per flavor is half-dozen (6).
Order your hamantashen now! You can:
- download this form: Hamantashen Order Form 2017
- For questions or more information, contact the office or Mari Anne Birnbaum
- Cost is $14 per dozen hamantashen.
- Minimum order per flavor is half-dozen (6)
- Orders & payment must be received by Tuesday, February 21, 2017
- Pick up date is Sunday, March 5, 2017 between 2:00 and 4:00 p.m.
- Please make checks payable to Ohev Sholom Sisterhood
Hamantashen Gift Bags
Ohev Sholom Sisterhood mails out Mishloah Manot Gift Bags with our homemade hamantashen and other treats to the out-of-town college kids of our regular members as well as bags to our home-bound members and new members. So, please e-mail us the current address of anyone who should receive a gift bag. We would also like to know when their Spring break is, so that we don’t mail them the package when they are visiting at home or elsewhere. We do not want to miss any of our college students, so, if you can get this information to us as soon as possible, it would be appreciated.
Want to Help Bake?
We are always looking for people to help with this project. We need volunteers to make, bake, package, label and sell these wonderful goodies!
Baking Days are Sunday, February 19th, Sunday February 26th, and Sunday, March 5th, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Come for a whole day, or just part of a day!
If wish to volunteer to help bake, please contact Mari Anne Birnbaum.